1/1 Photo of Pear, Spinach, Walnut & Celery Salad
Another healthy recipe that I have collected for my pre-summer health push. I found this in the "Healthy Eating" cookbook put out by "The Australian Woman's Weekly" I was particularly drawn to it by the dressing as it is without oil which always pushes up the calorie count a good deal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 large pear, cut into thin wedges
- 2 ounces baby spinach leaves
- 1/4 cup walnuts, toasted and chopped coarsely
- 1 stalk celery, trimmed and chopped coarsely
- 1Place ingredients for mustard dressing in a screw-top jar and shake well.
- 2Place pear, spinach, nuts and celery in medium bowl and toss gently to combine.
- 3Serve salad drizzled with dressing.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pear, Spinach, Walnut & Celery Salad
Serving Size: 1 (386 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 345.8
- Calories from Fat 179
- Total Fat 19.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 192.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.6 g
- Sugars 24.1 g
- Protein 7.5 g