Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Serve on a rocket, peach and red onion salad with a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil and a splash of balsamic vinegar. Bliss!
- 250 g blue cheese
- 125 g butter
- 70 g pecan halves, chopped
- 1 pinch chili flakes
- 1 baguette, stick cut into slices
- Cream together the butter and cheese after it has been allowed to soften somewhat.
- Add pecan pieces and chilli flakes.
- Slowly grill slices of bread on one side only.
- Cool slightly before adding mixture to uncooked side.
- Put on oven slide, cover loosely and refrigerate until ready to use.
- To serve: heat oven to 200 degrees celsius and cook toasts until hot and slightly bubbling.