1/3 Photos of Pecan and Blue Cheese Bites
Missy Wombat's Note:
Serve on a rocket, peach and red onion salad with a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil and a splash of balsamic vinegar. Bliss!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream together the butter and cheese after it has been allowed to soften somewhat.
- 2Add pecan pieces and chilli flakes.
- 3Slowly grill slices of bread on one side only.
- 4Cool slightly before adding mixture to uncooked side.
- 5Put on oven slide, cover loosely and refrigerate until ready to use.
- 6To serve: heat oven to 200 degrees celsius and cook toasts until hot and slightly bubbling.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pecan and Blue Cheese Bites
Serving Size: 1 (1466 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 145.5
- Calories from Fat 88
- Total Fat 9.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 18.8 mg
- Sodium 289.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 4.1 g