1/2 Photos of Pecan & Butterscotch Self Saucing Pudding
1 hr 5 mins
Rich but absolutely delicious! Serve with dusted icing sugar,ice cream and or cream.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 65 g brown sugar
- 185 g self raising flour
- 125 ml milk
- 1 egg
- 80 g butter, melted Cooled
- 2 tablespoons golden syrup
- 75 g pecans, chopped
- 1Pre heat oven to 170 Celsius.
- 2Brush a 4 cup oven proof dish with some melted butter to grease. Place the dish on a baking tray.
- 3Put brown sugar and flour in a bowl. Use a whisk to mix the milk, egg, butter and golden syrup in a jug until combined.
- 4Add to the dry ingredients till a batter forms. stir in the pecans.
- 5Pour the mixture into the casserole dish.
- 6To make sauce, combine the brown sugar and cornflour in a bowl and sprinkle the mixture evenly over the pecan batter in the dish.
- 7Stir the golden syrup into the boiling water and pour this on top of the brown sugar and cornflour mixture.
- 8Bake the pudding for 50-55 min or until a cake like topping forms over a rich butterscotch sauce and a skewer inserted into the pudding comes out clean.
- 9Remove from the oven and stand for 5 minutes, sprinkle with icing sugar.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pecan & Butterscotch Self Saucing Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (195 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 777.9
- Calories from Fat 293
- Total Fat 32.6 g
- Saturated Fat 12.5 g
- Cholesterol 93.5 mg
- Sodium 210.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 115.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 49.9 g
- Protein 10.6 g