1/1 Photo of Peppercorn Encrusted Roast Lamb
2 hrs 30 mins
This is my favourite way to do roast lamb. Juicy and very succulent. We like our lamb very rare so you may want to adjust the cooking time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine 1.5 tblspn of peppercorns, rosemary, mint, garlic, vinegar, soy sauce & red wine in a bowl. Marinade the lamb in the mixture for a few hours.
- 2Remove roast from marinade and roll and tie roast with string.
- 3Preheat oven to temp between 200-250c
- 4Spread the mustard and rest of the peppercorns over the meat.
- 5Place roast into a baking tray and pour the marinade around the roast but not over it.
- 6Bake for 1.5 hours, basting occasionally. Slice roast to nice pieces and pour juices over the top.
Browse Our Top Lamb/Sheep Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lamb/Sheep Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peppercorn Encrusted Roast Lamb
Serving Size: 1 (232 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 451.6
- Calories from Fat 245
- Total Fat 27.3 g
- Saturated Fat 11.7 g
- Cholesterol 134.0 mg
- Sodium 318.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 38.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fresh rosemary leaves
fresh mint leaves