Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is Day 14: Dinner, on the 21 Day Wonder Diet. You can leave the green peppercorns out if you don't like them, and season with freshly ground black pepper instead.
- 400 g kumara, cut into wedges
- 175 g Broccolini
- 2 beef eye steak fillets, 250g
- cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon green peppercorn, drained
- 1 tablespoon buttermilk
- 1⁄2 cup beef stock
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Roast Kumara on oven tray,uncovered, about 25 minutes. Boil, steam or microwave broccolini until tender.
- Meanwhile, spray beef with cooking oil; cook beef in heated frying pan. Remove from heat; cover with foil.
- Add peppercorns, buttermilk and stock to and stock to pan; heat without boiling.
- Serve vegetables topped with beef, then drizzled with peppercorn sauce.