A great cure for a hangover. Serve with a few glasses of orange juice followed by a few glasses of water.
- Whisk eggs in a bowl with Tabasco sauce.
- Grate onion and potato into same bowl.
- Add diced tomato and mix together.
- Place mixture into a lightly oiled small skillet or fry pan over medium to low temperature.
- Immediately layer pepperoni slices over the top and sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Grind pepper over the top.
- Cook around 15-20 minutes until egg has set on the top and cheese has melted, there is no need to flip it.