1/13 Photos of Pepperoni Omelet
Peter J's Note:
A great cure for a hangover. Serve with a few glasses of orange juice followed by a few glasses of water.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Whisk eggs in a bowl with Tabasco sauce.
- 2Grate onion and potato into same bowl.
- 3Add diced tomato and mix together.
- 4Place mixture into a lightly oiled small skillet or fry pan over medium to low temperature.
- 5Immediately layer pepperoni slices over the top and sprinkle with grated cheese.
- 6Grind pepper over the top.
- 7Cook around 15-20 minutes until egg has set on the top and cheese has melted, there is no need to flip it.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pepperoni Omelet
Serving Size: 1 (340 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 869.1
- Calories from Fat 465
- Total Fat 51.7 g
- Saturated Fat 22.2 g
- Cholesterol 596.0 mg
- Sodium 1362.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.1 g
- Sugars 10.3 g
- Protein 47.0 g