1/3 Photos of Perfect Potato Salad
Its a really delicious dish with plenty of flavour, the spring onions just add that extra taste, easy to prepare and easier to eat!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cube potato and boil until cooked but not falling to pieces. leave to cool.
- 2Slice up the Spring onions thinly add to the potatoes along with seasoning.
- 3Mash the egg with a fork and add to the potatoes mix carefully then add the mayonnaise or salad cream to mix.
- 4Place in a dish and sprinkle with some paprika.
- 5Serve and enjoy.
- 6I double this recipe when we hae visitors.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Perfect Potato Salad
Serving Size: 1 (195 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 258.4
- Calories from Fat 94
- Total Fat 10.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 68.7 mg
- Sodium 414.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 5.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: