My lemon tree is quite generous through winter and I like looking for different recipes to use up my stash. I found this on taste.com.au. The orange blossom flavour is really subtle and this is a nice twist on traditional lemonade.
- Cut the lemons in half and juice half the lemons.
- Thinly slice the remaining lemons and place in a heatproof bowl.
- Combine the lemon juice, water and sugar in a large saucepan over low heat.
- Cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until sugar dissolves.
- Remove from heat and pour warm juice over the lemon slices.
- Cover with plastic wrap and place in the fridge for 4 hours to chill and develop the flavours.
- Stir through the orange blossom water.
- Divide ice evenly among serving glasses.
- Pour over the lemonade to serve.