1/2 Photos of Persian Lemonade
My lemon tree is quite generous through winter and I like looking for different recipes to use up my stash. I found this on taste.com.au. The orange blossom flavour is really subtle and this is a nice twist on traditional lemonade.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut the lemons in half and juice half the lemons.
- 2Thinly slice the remaining lemons and place in a heatproof bowl.
- 3Combine the lemon juice, water and sugar in a large saucepan over low heat.
- 4Cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until sugar dissolves.
- 5Remove from heat and pour warm juice over the lemon slices.
- 6Cover with plastic wrap and place in the fridge for 4 hours to chill and develop the flavours.
- 7Stir through the orange blossom water.
- 8Divide ice evenly among serving glasses.
- 9Pour over the lemonade to serve.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Persian Lemonade
Serving Size: 1 (298 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 153.3
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 8.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.6 g
- Sugars 31.2 g
- Protein 1.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
orange blossom water