1/4 Photos of Pesto and Lemon Gnocchi
From Australian Family Circle. An Australian cup is 250ml and a tablespoon is 20ml.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups fresh basil, firmly packed
- 1/4 cup pine nuts, lightly toasted
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1To make the pesto, combine the basil, pinenuts and garlic in a blender or food processor. Process until smooth. With the motor running, slowly pour in the oil. Add the parmesan and process until smooth.
- 2Heat the oil in a small pan. Add the garlic and cook over medium heat for 1 minute. Add the cream and 3 tablesspoons of the pesto and bring to the boil. Be careful as it will boil over easily. Reduce the heat to low and simmer for 3 minutes.
- 3Meanwhile, cook the gnocchi according to the packet instructions. Drain and place the gnocchi in a large bowl. Pour on the sauce and toss thoroughly. Season with salt and pepper and stir through the lemon juice just before serving.
- 4Transfer to a serving bowl. Garnish with basil and serve with lemon wedges.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pesto and Lemon Gnocchi
Serving Size: 1 (145 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 522.0
- Calories from Fat 480
- Total Fat 53.3 g
- Saturated Fat 20.1 g
- Cholesterol 95.9 mg
- Sodium 218.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 8.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: