1/2 Photos of Pesto Rippled Scrambled Eggs
This is delicious, and the rippled effect not only comes from the pesto, but also ffrom the egg yolks and whites being mixed together.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the garlic and pine nuts in a food processor and blitz until finely chopped.
- 2Add the basil and the parmesan and blitz again until well blended.
- 3Add the oil and some salt and pepper and pulse until well combined.
- 4Heat the butter in a small pan and crack the eggs, season, then leave to set for 2 minutes.
- 5With a wooden spoon, stir very gently so the eggs begin to set in clumps of white and yellow.
- 6Before the eggs have completely set, lightly stir in the pesto.
- 7Pile on to hot toast or bagels, scatter over the parmesan and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pesto Rippled Scrambled Eggs
Serving Size: 1 (152 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 470.1
- Calories from Fat 407
- Total Fat 45.2 g
- Saturated Fat 17.1 g
- Cholesterol 473.2 mg
- Sodium 307.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 14.6 g