Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Fulfilling a request for diabetic friendly recipes with nuts. From Health for Life Diabetes. Times are estimates.
- Preheat oven to 200°C (400°F - Gas 6).
- Lay the phyllo sheets out flat in single layers on 2 non-stick baking trays.
- Bake for about 15 minutes or until crisp and golden.
- Break the sheets into large pieces.
- Arrange a layer of cooked phyllo into 4 individual cereal bowls, top with some sultanas, walnuts and almonds, top with more pastry and finish with the remaining sultanas and nuts.
- Heat the milk and cinnamon in a saucepan until it just comes to the boil.
- Pour the hot milk over the layered fruit and phyllo and serve immediately.