Fulfilling a request for diabetic friendly recipes with nuts. From Health for Life Diabetes. Times are estimates.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 200°C (400°F - Gas 6).
- 2Lay the phyllo sheets out flat in single layers on 2 non-stick baking trays.
- 3Bake for about 15 minutes or until crisp and golden.
- 4Break the sheets into large pieces.
- 5Arrange a layer of cooked phyllo into 4 individual cereal bowls, top with some sultanas, walnuts and almonds, top with more pastry and finish with the remaining sultanas and nuts.
- 6Heat the milk and cinnamon in a saucepan until it just comes to the boil.
- 7Pour the hot milk over the layered fruit and phyllo and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Phyllo Fruit & Nut Sheets With Spiced Milk
Serving Size: 1 (313 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 381.0
- Calories from Fat 143
- Total Fat 15.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 4.9 mg
- Sodium 269.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 15.6 g
- Protein 16.0 g