1/3 Photos of Pickled Cucumber Dipping Sauce
Tasty and refreshing. A great cooling accompaniment to serve with curry puffs. Best served cooled. Allow for chilling time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the vinegar, water and sugar in a medium saucepan over low heat.
- 2Cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until the sugar dissolves. Increase heat to high and bring to the boil.
- 3Cook for 5 minutes or until the syrup thickens. Set aside for 10 minutes to cool. Transfer to a bowl.
- 4Add the cucumber and chili and combine. Cover and place in the fridge for 1 hour to chill.
Browse Our Top Savory Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pickled Cucumber Dipping Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (571 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 300.1
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 8.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 76.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 71.5 g
- Protein 1.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: