1/2 Photos of Pineapple Cake
Simple recipe. Bethonga is a variety of pineapple that is low acid & very sweet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 180°C Grease 22cm square tin and line base with baking paper.
- 2Put yoghurt, oil, eggs and sugar into large bowl. Stir until smooth.
- 3Add pineapple, stir briefly.
- 4Sift in flour and baking powder and carefully fold in using large metal spoon.
- 5Spoon into tin, smoothing top.
- 6Bake for about 40 minutes or until golden and firm to touch.
- 7Leave in tin to cool on cooling rack.
- 8Once completely cool, remove cake from tin and peel off baking paper. Dust with icing sugar if liked and cut into 16 squares.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pineapple Cake
Serving Size: 1 (1091 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 175.9
- Calories from Fat 70
- Total Fat 7.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 24.2 mg
- Sodium 47.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 13.0 g
- Protein 2.5 g