Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
No need to wait for winter to enjoy a crumble, this one can be enjoyed all year round due to the light and refreshing flavour of the pineapple. Plus, this one also has an amazingly crunchy topping which just adds to the texture…mmmm more please?
- Divide crushed pineapple between 4 individual 1 cup capacity oven proof dishes.
- Using an electric beater, cream the butter and sugar together until light and fluffy.
- Add the vanilla and egg and continue to beat until well combined. fold in the cornflakes & spoon the mixture over the pineapple.
- Bake in a preheated oven 180°C for 30 minutes until the top is golden and puffed.
- Serve hot with cream and/or ice-cream.