Recipe from the side of a can of 'Golden Circle" crushed pineapple. THis slice can be easily made gluten-free suitable by using gf cornflakes. Makes 20 slices
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups crushed corn flakes or 2 cups gluten-free crushed corn flakes
- 150 g butter, melted
- 1Combine the crushed cornflakes with the melted butter and mix until the cornflake crumbs are well coated and moist.
- 2Press 3/4 of the crumb mixture into the base of a 7inch x 11 inch slice tin and them refrigerate whilst preparing the filling.
- 3Using an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese until soft,.
- 4Using a low speed, gradually add the condensed milk and the lemon juice. Mix until smooth.
- 5Fold in the crushed pineapple and then pour the topping over the chilled base.
- 6Sprinkle the remaining crumbs over the top and refrigerate several hours until firm.
- 7Slice into 20 squares and serve with whipped cream or thick Greek yogurt if desired.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pineapple Summer Slice (Bars)- No Bake
Serving Size: 1 (67 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 180.6
- Calories from Fat 108
- Total Fat 12.0 g
- Saturated Fat 7.2 g
- Cholesterol 36.1 mg
- Sodium 137.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 14.1 g
- Protein 2.5 g