Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Here's a pretty drink to make with pears and sure to please! Adapted from USA Pears.
Make and share this Pink Pear Angel recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup cored cored pared and coarsely chopped fresh pear
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup coarsely chopped peach
- 2⁄3 ounce lemon juice
- 1⁄4 ounce pomegranate juice
- pear, slice (to garnish) (optional)
- In blender, combine all the ingredients and puree until smooth. Pour into chilled glass. Garnish if desired with a pear slice and serve.
Great healthy fruit drink! The lemon gave this a nice fresh taste and it wasn't too sweet. Thanks for sharing the recipe!
Very good, high fiber and delish! Reminded me of a jolly rancher candy! Thanks!