1 hr 20 mins
An easy to make dessert perfect for a St. Patrick's Day theme. In fact, that's where I first ate this dish; at a wearing-of-the-green potluck. Note - the ingredients are listed in order of prep - not the order of the layers.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- 2Combine crust ingredients and press firmly into the bottom of a 9 x 13" baking pan.
- 3Bake for 15 minutes. Cool completely.
- 4Combine pudding mix with milk, stirring till smooth. Set aside.
- 5Spread kiwi slices evenly over crust.
- 6Whip cream cheese with powdered sugar until smooth. Fold in 1 cup whipped topping. Spread over kiwi layer.
- 7Spoon pudding evenly over cream cheese layer.
- 8Add another layer of whipped topping (piping is easiest)
- 9Chill until set. Cut into pieces & garnish with more kiwi slices.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pistachio Kiwi Dessert
Serving Size: 1 (132 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 260.7
- Calories from Fat 151
- Total Fat 16.8 g
- Saturated Fat 9.5 g
- Cholesterol 45.8 mg
- Sodium 121.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 12.0 g
- Protein 5.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
instant pistachio pudding mix