A great afternoon snack! If you don't have a favoured pizza sauce use tomato paste and add some dried Italian herbs. Can be served hot or cold...great for the lunch box.
- Preheat oven to 200c.
- Combine the chopped capsicum, ham and cheese in bowl.
- Spread the sauce onto each sheet of pastry, leaving a 2cm border along one side, and sprinkle the capsicum mixture over the top.
- Roll up the pastry to enclose the filling (like a swiss roll), leaving the plain edge until last.
- Brush the edge lightly with water and fold to seal.
- Cut each roll into 1cm rounds (use serrated bread knife) and place on lined oven trays.
- Bake for 20 min or until golden.