1/9 Photos of Pizza Scrolls
A great afternoon snack! If you don't have a favoured pizza sauce use tomato paste and add some dried Italian herbs. Can be served hot or cold...great for the lunch box.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 200c.
- 2Combine the chopped capsicum, ham and cheese in bowl.
- 3Spread the sauce onto each sheet of pastry, leaving a 2cm border along one side, and sprinkle the capsicum mixture over the top.
- 4Roll up the pastry to enclose the filling (like a swiss roll), leaving the plain edge until last.
- 5Brush the edge lightly with water and fold to seal.
- 6Cut each roll into 1cm rounds (use serrated bread knife) and place on lined oven trays.
- 7Bake for 20 min or until golden.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pizza Scrolls
Serving Size: 1 (747 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 128.6
- Calories from Fat 77
- Total Fat 8.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 3.7 mg
- Sodium 141.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 2.9 g