Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
I love this cheesecake, it tastes as good as it looks!
Make and share this Plum and Orange Baked Cheesecake recipe from Food.com.
- Grease 23cm spring form tin.
- Process biscuits.
- add butter and process til just combined.
- Press into tin.
- Refrigerate about 20 mins.
- Heat over to slow.
- Drain plums in large bowl
- Reserve juice for syrup.
- Halve plums and remove the stones.
- Combine rest of ingredients except almonds.
- Beat 5 mins til sooth, thick.
- Pour into tin.
- Place plums on top.
- Top with almonds.
- Bake in slow oven about 50 - 60 minutes.
- Cool in oven with door ajar.
The ultimate in delicious!!! I could only find plums in light syrup so I added the juice of the orange that I used for the zest, a tablespoon of grand marnier and a bit of sugar and boiled until it reduced by half then I drizzled it over the sliced cheesecake. The cheese cake itself is amazing. Super smooth and creamy. I baked it in a water bath at 300 F and used graham crackers for the crust. Made for PAC Spring 2011.