This is a very easy healthy desert, perfect for someone who's lactose intolerant. It's very easy to put together. My guest were impress on how easy it was to put together. I serve them in martini glasses
- Remove seeds from plum and place the plums with syrup in a blender or food processor puree the plums.
- Stir in the lemon juice and the vanilla puree the mixture,.
- Transfer the mixture to a freezer proof dish.
- Chill for eight hours or overnight.
- When your ready to serve scrape the granita with a fork to lighten the texture and serve it in chilled bowls.