Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Recipe by go for your life extracted from the Herald Sun, a great low-fat savoury muffin, great to serve with soup or chilli.
- 1⁄2 cup wholemeal self-rising flour
- 1⁄2 cup self-rising flour
- 2⁄3 cup polenta
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives, snipped
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup red capsicum, chopped (Bell Pepper)
- 250 g sweet potatoes, peeled & grated
- 1 egg
- 1 cup low-fat milk
- Combine flour, polenta, chives, parsley, capsicum & sweet potato in a bowl.
- Mix the egg & milk together & add to the dry ingredients.
- Combine well and then spoon into lightly greased muffin pans.
- Bake at 200.C for approx 15-20 mins.