Recipe by go for your life extracted from the Herald Sun, a great low-fat savoury muffin, great to serve with soup or chilli.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine flour, polenta, chives, parsley, capsicum & sweet potato in a bowl.
- 2Mix the egg & milk together & add to the dry ingredients.
- 3Combine well and then spoon into lightly greased muffin pans.
- 4Bake at 200.C for approx 15-20 mins.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Polenta, Capsicum & Sweet Potato Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (775 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 93.0
- Calories from Fat 10
- Total Fat 1.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 22.3 mg
- Sodium 114.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 3.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
wholemeal self-rising flour