Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 mins
Be sure to use full fat yogurt in this dish. What a treat! Adapted from Chef Paul Silva.
Make and share this Pomegranate Figs recipe from Food.com.
- Mix the yogurt, honey, lime zest, lime juice and salt in a small bowl. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Halve the figs, place them in a small bowl with the pomegranate molasses and maple syrup, toss. Grill for about 1 to 2 minutes or broil for about 3 minutes. Remove and drain.
- Rough chop the pistachios.
- In the bottom third of 4 martini glasses, spoon some of the yogurt mixture. Top with 4 pieces grilled figs. Top again with some more yogurt mix and then finish with 1/2 teaspoon each of the pistachio and dried currants.
- Serve immediately.
- Drizzle with more pomegranate molasses or maple syrup.