Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is Day 7: Dinner, on the 21 Day Wonder Diet. I don't like big pieces of pork, so I used chicken instead.
- 2 (125 g) cans chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon ground fennel
- 1⁄3 cup warm water
- 2 pork cutlets, 470g
- cooking spray
- 5 red radishes, cut into matchsticks
- 1 lebanese cucumber, chopped coarsely
- 1⁄3 cup flat leaf parsley, coarsely chopped
- Process chickpeas, juice, garlic, and fennel until combined. Add the water, process until smooth.
- Spray pork with cooking oil; cook pork on heated grill plate.
- Meanwhile, combine remaining ingredients in medium bowl.
- Serve pork with salad and chickpea puree.