1/1 Photo of Pork Cutlets With Chickpea Puree (21 Day Wonder Diet: Day 7)
Sara 76's Note:
This is Day 7: Dinner, on the 21 Day Wonder Diet. I don't like big pieces of pork, so I used chicken instead.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Process chickpeas, juice, garlic, and fennel until combined. Add the water, process until smooth.
- 2Spray pork with cooking oil; cook pork on heated grill plate.
- 3Meanwhile, combine remaining ingredients in medium bowl.
- 4Serve pork with salad and chickpea puree.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Cutlets With Chickpea Puree (21 Day Wonder Diet: Day 7)
Serving Size: 1 (355 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 188.4
- Calories from Fat 16
- Total Fat 1.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 389.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.2 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 7.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: