1/2 Photos of Pork, Orange and Sage Meatloaf
1 hr 45 mins
1 hr 30 mins
I think this is a Russell original! He made this for dinner last night, and I wanted to write it down as it was very good. Leftovers cut really well for sandwiches this morning too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all the ingredients together in a large bowl-I find this easier with clean hands.
- 2Place in a greased loaf tin and bake in a moderate (180c/350f) oven for 1 1/2 hours.
- 3Cover for first 1 1/4 hours with aluminum foil, then remove foil for final 15 minutes.
- 4Drain away any liquid at this time too.
- 5Allow to rest in the tin for about 10 minutes before slicing.
- 6Nice served with Evelyn/Athens Onion, Apricot and Raisin Relish.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork, Orange and Sage Meatloaf
Serving Size: 1 (219 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 512.2
- Calories from Fat 337
- Total Fat 37.4 g
- Saturated Fat 13.7 g
- Cholesterol 182.2 mg
- Sodium 571.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 31.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fresh sage leaves