This is another great pork recipe.
Make and share this Pork Spareribs With Honey, Soy and Sesame recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Mix the soy sauce, sesame oil, honey and oil.
- Brush both sides of the ribs well with the marinade, then place in the baking dish.
- Bake in the oven for 60 minutes.
- Baste occasionally during cooking with soy sauce and honey mixture.
- Serve with fresh lettuce, tomato and avocado salad.
Really good! Rather than bake in an oven I cooked in a BBQ with the hood down for around 40 minutes. I really liked the fact the recipe used a decent quantity of everything involved so the cooking method still left plenty of flavour without any extended marination.
I loved this recipe. So easy to make and the result is more than satisfactory, really delicious. And not fat at all. The sauce could be more sweet and I would add more honey (or brown sugar) next time, but it's only my taste. Highly recommend this recipe for all who love chinese cuisine!