Carol in Oz's Note:
A recipe I tore out of a trashy magazine! The flavours are intense and full-bodied with the meat tender and juicy. It's a recipe that is easy and delicious, perfect for cold winter nights. The pork can easily be substituted for lamb or chicken.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 200°C.
- 2Mix sea salt, pepper, rosemary, garlic and chilli (if using).
- 3Brush meat with olive oil and rub in herbs.
- 4Sear meat in a hot pan until browned.
- 5Bake meat and tomatoes in a lightly greased baking dish for 15-20 minutes or until meat is cooked thoroughly.
- 6Remove meat and let rest while keeping warm for 5 minutes.
- 7Slice meat on a large platter.
- 8Squeeze the juice of 3-4 tomatoes over meat.
- 9Add remaining tomatoes to platter.
- 10Drizzle lightly with extra virgin olive oil to serve.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Tagliata With Oven Roasted Tomatoes
Serving Size: 1 (262 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 456.2
- Calories from Fat 253
- Total Fat 28.2 g
- Saturated Fat 7.0 g
- Cholesterol 129.0 mg
- Sodium 384.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 44.7 g