1/2 Photos of Portuguese Chicken Burger
A chicken burger flavored with chilie's, ginger and topped with provolone cheese. This is a popular dish, and originated at Bondi Beach, Australia. I'm posting this for the Zaar Tour #5.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Thinly filet the chicken breasts.
- 2In a metal mixing bowl, combine chilies,lemon juice ginger,oil,paprika,garlicsugar and chili flakes, stir quickly.
- 3Spoon half of the sauce into a separate bowl and set aside for later.
- 4Add the chicken breasts to the remaining chili sauce, refrigerate for 1 hours.
- 5Lightly dredge breasts in flour/salt mixture one by one.
- 6Pan fry chicken for several minutes on each side.
- 7Dress buns with mayonnaie, lettuce,chicken, provolone cheese and spoon some of the remaining chili sauce on top.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Portuguese Chicken Burger
Serving Size: 1 (247 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 624.4
- Calories from Fat 295
- Total Fat 32.8 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Cholesterol 69.6 mg
- Sodium 859.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 30.8 g