1 hr 5 mins
A really tasty pie dish that works well as a side to some marinated chicken wings and salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 180 degrees celcius on a fan forced oven.
- 2Briefly pan fry the bacon and onion.
- 3In a square pie dish place the 2 sheets of puff pastry so they overlap and cover all 4 corners.
- 4Layer with potato, half the bacon, half the onion, half the cheese and a pinch of the herbs assembled.
- 5Repeat with the remainder of the ingredients leaving the rest of the cheese to go on last.
- 6Pour the milk over the pie.
- 7Cover with foil and bake in the oven for approximately 45 minutes (but remove the foil half way through the cooking process).
- 8Allow to cool slightly before serving.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Potato & Bacon Pie
Serving Size: 1 (251 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1043.6
- Calories from Fat 604
- Total Fat 67.1 g
- Saturated Fat 21.5 g
- Cholesterol 47.2 mg
- Sodium 689.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 87.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.2 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 22.7 g