Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
We make this at work, sometimes substituting sweet potato for the pumpkin.
Make and share this Potato, Pumpkin and Ham Bake recipe from Food.com.
- Cook the potato and pumpkin in boiling water until just tender, drain.
- Heat oil in a frypan over a medium heat and cook onion and ham for 2 minutes.
- Combine with the potato and pumpkin in an oven proof baking dish.
- Combine the remaining ingredients except the extra cheese.
- Pour over the potato and pumpkin.
- Sprinkle with extra cheese and bake in a 180c oven 35-40 minutes until golden brown and set.