1 hr 20 mins
We make this at work, sometimes substituting sweet potato for the pumpkin.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook the potato and pumpkin in boiling water until just tender, drain.
- 2Heat oil in a frypan over a medium heat and cook onion and ham for 2 minutes.
- 3Combine with the potato and pumpkin in an oven proof baking dish.
- 4Combine the remaining ingredients except the extra cheese.
- 5Pour over the potato and pumpkin.
- 6Sprinkle with extra cheese and bake in a 180c oven 35-40 minutes until golden brown and set.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Potato, Pumpkin and Ham Bake
Serving Size: 1 (269 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 491.9
- Calories from Fat 179
- Total Fat 19.9 g
- Saturated Fat 8.5 g
- Cholesterol 204.5 mg
- Sodium 908.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 5.9 g
- Protein 26.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
evaporated low-fat milk