1/5 Photos of Potato salad
This mightn't please the people who only like potato in their potato salad, but this pleases my family.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring a saucepan of salted water to the boil, add the potato cubes, and cook until tender, but not soft and mushy!
- 2This usually takes about 12 minutes after they return to the boil.
- 3After about 8 minutes, add the peas, and cook for a further 4 minutes.
- 4Meanwhile, heat the oil in a frypan, and cook the onion and bacon for about 5 minutes.
- 5Transfer to a bowl.
- 6Add the cooked, drained potatoes and peas, the chopped eggs, and the sour cream and mayo.
- 7Mix gently but thoroughly until combined.
- 8We prefer to eat this immediately, but you can cool and chill it.
- 9I also occasionally add chopped dill pickles and fresh dill.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Potato salad
Serving Size: 1 (266 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 395.5
- Calories from Fat 195
- Total Fat 21.7 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 162.5 mg
- Sodium 322.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 11.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: