Prep 5 mins
Cook 35 mins
These wedges are great served with crumbed fish.
Make and share this Potato Wedges With Lemon Chilli Sour Cream recipe from Food.com.
- 6 potatoes, washed and cut into wedges
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 2 -3 teaspoons lemon pepper seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 lemon, juice of
Lemon Chilli Sour Cream
- 250 g low-fat sour cream
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- Pour oil into a baking dish, add potatoes and toss to coat.
- Sprinkle over lemon pepper and chili powder and bake at 200°C for 30 minutes or until tender and browned turning frequently during cooking.
- Squeeze lemon juice over potatoes before serving and toss to coat, serve with lemon chili sour cream.
- To make sour cream mix: Combine all ingredients, mix well & let sit for a few minutes for flavours to combine.
Made these potatoes for dinner tonight and they were a hit. We liked the addition of the lemon pepper and the lemon juice along with the earthy taste of the chili powder. This dish could easily be an appetizer or side dish to your favorite meat dish. Made for Make My Recipe Reunion tag, December, 2012.
Four stars for the potato wedges, and a definate 5 star for the dipping sauce. The sauce has a unusual, but very flavorful flavor to it, something I wasn't used too but really enjoyed . Made recipe right down thew line with no adjustments. Made for I Recommend.
Oh so yum - I used large potatoes so had large wedges and allowed an extra 10 minutes and they were lovely and browned and with the Lemon Chilli Sour Cream they were divine, the sour cream had a lovely tangy taste from the chilli and a zing from the lemon and even the DM (who normally shuns spicy foods) devoured it with gusto. Though have to admit I forgot to put the lemon juice over the wedges just before serving but honestly they were great as is. Thank you **Mandy** made for Potluck tag game.