1/4 Photos of Potato Wedges With Lemon Chilli Sour Cream
These wedges are great served with crumbed fish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 potatoes, washed and cut into wedges
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 2 -3 teaspoons lemon pepper seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 lemon, juice of
Lemon Chilli Sour Cream
- 1Pour oil into a baking dish, add potatoes and toss to coat.
- 2Sprinkle over lemon pepper and chili powder and bake at 200°C for 30 minutes or until tender and browned turning frequently during cooking.
- 3Squeeze lemon juice over potatoes before serving and toss to coat, serve with lemon chili sour cream.
- 4To make sour cream mix: Combine all ingredients, mix well & let sit for a few minutes for flavours to combine.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Potato Wedges With Lemon Chilli Sour Cream
Serving Size: 1 (202 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 284.1
- Calories from Fat 108
- Total Fat 12.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 16.2 mg
- Sodium 41.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 5.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lemon pepper seasoning