Prep 35 mins
Cook 0 mins
So good and easy. I found it on Australian SaraLee.com, however, I tweaked it a bit.
Make and share this Pound Cake Truffles recipe from Food.com.
- 1 sara lee poundcake (thawed)
- 6 1⁄2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons softened butter
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened dutch cocoa (I used Hershey's)
- 3 teaspoons Amaretto
- 2 tablespoons toasted almonds
- 7 ounces good quality milk chocolate (I used Hershey's)
- Melt chocolate in bowl over saucepan of hot water.
- Break up pound cake and place in kitchen mixer.
- Add sugar, cocoa, butter, almonds and Amaretto and mix until completely smooth.
- Roll mixture into small balls.
- Roll balls in chocolate with your hands and place on kitchen paper.
- When all the balls are completed start again and re-coat all balls.
- Store in airtight container.