So good and easy. I found it on Australian SaraLee.com, however, I tweaked it a bit.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt chocolate in bowl over saucepan of hot water.
- 2Break up pound cake and place in kitchen mixer.
- 3Add sugar, cocoa, butter, almonds and Amaretto and mix until completely smooth.
- 4Roll mixture into small balls.
- 5Roll balls in chocolate with your hands and place on kitchen paper.
- 6When all the balls are completed start again and re-coat all balls.
- 7Store in airtight container.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pound Cake Truffles
Serving Size: 1 (21 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 143.7
- Calories from Fat 68
- Total Fat 7.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 38.4 mg
- Sodium 75.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 9.2 g
- Protein 1.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: