Melt in your mouth, if you're a lover of prawns and avocado this recipe will appeal to you. Beware you will need to make double the amount of fritters as everyone loves them, they will be asking for more. A recipe by Janelle Bloom
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine flour, and salt and pepper in a large bowl. Lightly whisk milk and eggs in a jug with a fork until combined. Pour into flour mixture. Stir gently until smooth.
- 2Add prawns and onions to flour mixture. Stir gently to combine.
- 3Pour enough oil into a large non-stick frying pan to cover the base. Heat over medium heat. Add tablespoonfuls of prawn mixture, 6 at a time. Cook for 3 minutes each side or until golden and cooked through. Set aside to cool. Repeat with remaining prawn mixture.
- 4Combine avocado, sour cream, and salt and pepper. Top fritters with avocado mixture. Sprinkle with chives. Serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Prawn and Green Onion Fritters With Avocado
Serving Size: 1 (279 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 345.1
- Calories from Fat 137
- Total Fat 15.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 197.0 mg
- Sodium 976.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.7 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 21.8 g