Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a lovely salad, perfect for a main course for a summer lunch. Serve with good French bread and a green salad. I always add more prawns.
- Cook the rice in boiling, slated water until just tender.
- Drain, and rinse well in cold water. Shake well to remove any excess water.
- Combine oil, lemon juice and herbs and season well.
- Mix this dressing into the rice, whilst the rice is still warm. Leave to cool.
- Chop spring onions and capsicum finely.
- Cover tomatoes with boiling water and leave for a couple of minutes. Drain water and remove tomato skins. Chop finely.
- Add prawns to the tomato, onion and capsicum and then mix well with the rice.
- Pile on to a serving dish and scatter chopped parsley over the top.