1/1 Photo of Prawn & Avocado Cous Cous
This is a very satisfying summer salat and can be served as a main meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 250 g couscous
- 4 shallots, trimmed and chopped
- 1 bunch fresh coriander, chopped
- 2 ripe tomatoes, chopped
- 16 cooked prawns, peeled, deveined
- 1 large avocado, halved, peeled, stone removed and chopped
- 1Place cous cous in a heatproof bowl.
- 2Add 2 cups (500ml)warm water and set aside for 15 minutes or until the liquid is absorbed.
- 3Use a fork to separate the grains.
- 4Cut prawns lengthwise.
- 5Stir in the shallots, tomatoes, coriander, prawns and avocado.
- 6To make the lime dressing, combine the lime rind and juice, honey, oil and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 7Pour over the cous cous mixture and toss well to serve.
- 9Once avocados are cut, squeeze some lemon juice over the flesh.
- 10This helps prevent the flesh from darkening when exposed to the air.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Prawn & Avocado Cous Cous
Serving Size: 1 (273 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 554.4
- Calories from Fat 248
- Total Fat 27.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 30.2 mg
- Sodium 152.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 65.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.0 g
- Sugars 6.7 g
- Protein 13.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: