From the site healthyfoodguide.com.au. I'm planning a birthday party in two weeks and these will be on the menu!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 300 g prawns (raw or cooked)
- 170 g crab (can use fresh, frozen or canned)
- 1 carrot, grated
- 1 lebanese cucumber, seeds removed and diced
- 2 kaffir lime leaves, finely sliced
- 1 tablespoon fresh coriander, chopped
- 1/4 cup fish sauce
- 1 lime, juice of
- 6 -8 rice paper rolls
- warm water
For the dipping sauce
- 1If you have uncooked prawns, pan-fry them quickly in a non-stick pan. Set aside to cool.
- 2Chop the prawns into small chunks. Combine the prawns and crab in a large bowl. Add all the other ingredients except the rice paper rolls. Stir everything together well.
- 3Combine the dipping sauce ingredients in a small bowl.
- 4Fill a large, flat basin or bowl with warm water. You can now put this, plus the rice paper rolls, dipping sauce and the bowl of prawn salad on the table, and let everyone dig in and make their own rolls or parcels. Just dip the rice papers in the water until they become soft and pliable. Put on a plate and fill with salad, then wrap or roll up. (Or you can pre-make the parcels and refrigerate them until you’re ready to eat.).
- 5Other nice dipping sauces are sweet chilli, peanut, and soy sauce.
Browse Our Top Crab Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Crab Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Prawn (Shrimp) and Crab Parcels
Serving Size: 1 (364 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 385.5
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 119.5 mg
- Sodium 3859.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 28.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
kaffir lime leaves