Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Healthy and fresh summer lettuce wraps!
Make and share this Prawn (Shrimp) & Papaya Lettuce Wraps recipe from Food.com.
- 1 small red chile, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon sweet chili sauce
- 2 teaspoons fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 lime, juice of
- 2 teaspoons palm sugar
- 400 g cooked peeled prawns, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 small red papaya, peeled,seeds removed and cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 tablespoon coriander leaves, chopped
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 4 inner lettuce leaves
- Mix chilli, sweet chilli sauce, fish sauce, oil, lime juice, sugar and whisk gently to combine.
- Place in a bowl with prawns, papaya, coriander and green onions.
- Place a lettuce leaf on each plate, fill with mixture.