Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Healthy and fresh summer lettuce wraps!
Make and share this Prawn (Shrimp) & Papaya Lettuce Wraps recipe from Food.com.
- 1 small red chile, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon sweet chili sauce
- 2 teaspoons fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 lime, juice of
- 2 teaspoons palm sugar
- 400 g cooked peeled prawns, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 small red papaya, peeled,seeds removed and cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 tablespoon coriander leaves, chopped
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 4 inner lettuce leaves
- Mix chilli, sweet chilli sauce, fish sauce, oil, lime juice, sugar and whisk gently to combine.
- Place in a bowl with prawns, papaya, coriander and green onions.
- Place a lettuce leaf on each plate, fill with mixture.
Delicious! And so healthy! Used brown sugar but otherwise followed the instructions. Am looking forward to having these again. Thanks, Jewelies!
This was absoutley delicious. I almost ate the whole bowl myself! I didnt have all the correct ingredients. I used oyster sauce instead of the fish sauce, cause thats what I had in the fridge. Also only had lemon juice instead of lime. But it was still wonderful. I will definatley make this again. Thanks for posting this recipe. chel