Refreshing prawn/shrimp salad with curry hazelnut dressing.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon brandy
- 3 medium oranges, segmented
- 1 kg medium prawns, cooked (shrimp)
- 2 medium green capsicum, thinly sliced
- 1Combine sugar and water in medium pan, stir over heat until sugar has dissolved.
- 2Stir in brandy and oranges, cool.
- 3Shell and devein prawns (I leave the tails intact).
- 4Combine prawns, capsicums, undrained oranges in large serving bowl.
- 5For Hazelnut dressing.
- 6Heat 1 T oil in small pan, add curry powder, cook, stirring until fragrant.
- 7Combine curry mixture, hazelnuts, extra oil, vinegar and sugar in small bowl, mix well.
- 8Pour dressing over prawn, oranges and capsicums.
Browse Our Top Oranges Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Prawn (shrimp) Salad With Hazelnut Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (471 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 541.7
- Calories from Fat 281
- Total Fat 31.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 315.0 mg
- Sodium 1418.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 18.5 g
- Protein 37.2 g