1/1 Photo of Prawn Stuffed Chicken Drumsticks
Brian Holley's Note:
SUPER finger food for your party. This popular dish will amazed your friends and family. A little work but so well worth it. The use of a sharp small boning knife will help make the job a lot easier.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Skin the chicken legs making sure to leave the meat intact.
- 2Using a small sharp knife, scape the flesh from the bone up toward the top of the leg. Pull the meat over the knuckle so as to form a cup ready for stuffing.
- 3Shell and devein the prawns. Chop prawns into small dice and mix with the cornstarch, sugar, salt and a grind of pepper.
- 4Stuff the cups of the meat with the prawn mixture.
- 5Combine the eggs and milk.
- 6Combine the breadcrumbs with the seseme seeds.
- 7Dip stuffed legs into the egg milk mix and then into the breadcrumbs, do this twice.
- 8Heat oil in deep pan at medium heat. place chicken iinto oil and cook till golden brown.
- 9Drain on kitchen paper.
- 10Serve with salad or rice.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Prawn Stuffed Chicken Drumsticks
Serving Size: 1 (292 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 492.0
- Calories from Fat 172
- Total Fat 19.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 281.1 mg
- Sodium 1038.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 47.2 g