1/8 Photos of Prosciutto Breakfast Bake
Peter J's Note:
Great breakfast or brunch idea. The capsicum stays fairly crisp so if you prefer it softer pre-cook while heating the oven. While eating I thought red onion would also make a good addition so have listed that as an optional ingredient.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre-heat over to 180C / 350°F.
- 2Trim excess fat from prosciutto and lay into small lightly greased ramekin dish with fat end at the bottom and other end laying out to the side.
- 3Crack egg into dish and carefully, top with diced capsicum and pepper (and onion if using) and fold prosciutto over the top.
- 4Bake for 15 minutes for fairly soft yolks, around 20 if you like them firmer.
- 5Serve over a slice of toast.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Prosciutto Breakfast Bake
Serving Size: 1 (63 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 73.4
- Calories from Fat 42
- Total Fat 4.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 186.0 mg
- Sodium 71.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 6.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: