Great breakfast or brunch idea. The capsicum stays fairly crisp so if you prefer it softer pre-cook while heating the oven. While eating I thought red onion would also make a good addition so have listed that as an optional ingredient.
- Pre-heat over to 180C / 350°F.
- Trim excess fat from prosciutto and lay into small lightly greased ramekin dish with fat end at the bottom and other end laying out to the side.
- Crack egg into dish and carefully, top with diced capsicum and pepper (and onion if using) and fold prosciutto over the top.
- Bake for 15 minutes for fairly soft yolks, around 20 if you like them firmer.
- Serve over a slice of toast.