This is from an old Leggo's book, love the sound of this for a party appetiser.
Make and share this Provolone Grissinis recipe from Food.com.
- Mix cheese, salami & cream together.
- Brush one sheet of phyllo with butter, top with another sheet and brush again with butter.
- Cut pastry sheet into 6 rectangles and place one teaspoonful of salami mixture at one end of each rectangle and roll the pastry up to enclose the filling.
- Repeat with remaining pastry & salami.
- Brush with remaining butter & bake at 200.C for 10-15 minutes.
- Serve with a tomato sipping sauce. Recipe #335677 is good!