1/1 Photo of Provolone Grissinis
This is from an old Leggo's book, love the sound of this for a party appetiser.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix cheese, salami & cream together.
- 2Brush one sheet of phyllo with butter, top with another sheet and brush again with butter.
- 3Cut pastry sheet into 6 rectangles and place one teaspoonful of salami mixture at one end of each rectangle and roll the pastry up to enclose the filling.
- 4Repeat with remaining pastry & salami.
- 5Brush with remaining butter & bake at 200.C for 10-15 minutes.
- 6Serve with a tomato sipping sauce. Tomato-Spring Onion Sauce is good!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Provolone Grissinis
Serving Size: 1 (478 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 110.3
- Calories from Fat 84
- Total Fat 9.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 24.8 mg
- Sodium 194.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 2.9 g