AussieGal Tracey's Note:
This is a lovely light lunch recipe that is soooo yummy. This recipe comes from the Australian brandname recipe cookbook and it's a fantastic way of "hiding" vegies that your family needs to get.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- 2Melt butter in a pan, add flour and stir for one minute. Gradually stir in the skim milk powder combined with water until mixture boils and thickens. Quickly stir in yolks, pumpkin and cumin.
- 3Beat egg whites until soft peaks form and fold lightly into the pumpkin mixture.
- 4Pour the mixture into a greased and lined 30cm x 24cm swiss roll pan.
- 5Bake for 12-15 minutes until puffed and golden brown.
- 6Combine filling ingredients in pan, stir until heated through.
- 7Remove roll from the oven and turn on a wire rack covered with a tea towel. Carefully remove lining paper. spread evenly with the filling. Hold the towel with both hands. gently roll the roulade.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin and Chicken Roulade
Serving Size: 1 (197 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 308.8
- Calories from Fat 213
- Total Fat 23.6 g
- Saturated Fat 10.9 g
- Cholesterol 252.7 mg
- Sodium 300.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 9.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: