Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
This is a lovely light lunch recipe that is soooo yummy. This recipe comes from the Australian brandname recipe cookbook and it's a fantastic way of "hiding" vegies that your family needs to get.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Melt butter in a pan, add flour and stir for one minute. Gradually stir in the skim milk powder combined with water until mixture boils and thickens. Quickly stir in yolks, pumpkin and cumin.
- Beat egg whites until soft peaks form and fold lightly into the pumpkin mixture.
- Pour the mixture into a greased and lined 30cm x 24cm swiss roll pan.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes until puffed and golden brown.
- Combine filling ingredients in pan, stir until heated through.
- Remove roll from the oven and turn on a wire rack covered with a tea towel. Carefully remove lining paper. spread evenly with the filling. Hold the towel with both hands. gently roll the roulade.