1/1 Photo of Pumpkin and Chive Frittatas
Frittata baked in the oven in muffin tins. Gluten free as no flour used. Recipe was from a magazine advertisement for Vitasoy "Soy Milky" soy milk, but of course you can use any milk for this recipe
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 180°C Lightly grease a non-stick muffin tray. The silicon muffin trays are perfect for this dish.
- 2Heat the oil in a non-stick pann over medium heat. Add pumpkin and cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until tender. Cool.
- 3Stir in cheese and chives.
- 4Spoon into the prepared trays.
- 5In a jug, whisk the eggs and milk. Season to your preference.
- 6Pour the egg mixture over the pumpkin in the trays. The muffin trays should be 3/4 full.
- 7Sprinkle with pepitas.
- 8Bake for 35 minutes or until set.
- 9Allow to stand for 5 minutes, then cool on a rack.
- 10Serve with wild rocket leaves.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin and Chive Frittatas
Serving Size: 1 (144 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 176.7
- Calories from Fat 102
- Total Fat 11.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 190.2 mg
- Sodium 87.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 9.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: