Frittata baked in the oven in muffin tins. Gluten free as no flour used. Recipe was from a magazine advertisement for Vitasoy "Soy Milky" soy milk, but of course you can use any milk for this recipe
- Preheat oven to 180°C Lightly grease a non-stick muffin tray. The silicon muffin trays are perfect for this dish.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick pann over medium heat. Add pumpkin and cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until tender. Cool.
- Stir in cheese and chives.
- Spoon into the prepared trays.
- In a jug, whisk the eggs and milk. Season to your preference.
- Pour the egg mixture over the pumpkin in the trays. The muffin trays should be 3/4 full.
- Sprinkle with pepitas.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until set.
- Allow to stand for 5 minutes, then cool on a rack.
- Serve with wild rocket leaves.