I got the original off the internet a long time ago, but added the wine, onion, and nutmeg to make it a little more interesting.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Fry the onion and bacon until cooked.
- 2Add the white wine, stock, pumpkin, and cream and heat gently.
- 3Remove from heat, and stir through Parmesan cheese.
- 4Check for seasonings and add as necessary.
- 5Serve over the pasta of your choice (I like Penne).
- 6Serve sprinkled with parsley and offer extra Parmesan.
Browse Our Top Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin & Bacon Pasta Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (232 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 330.5
- Calories from Fat 249
- Total Fat 27.6 g
- Saturated Fat 15.9 g
- Cholesterol 89.0 mg
- Sodium 367.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 9.4 g