I really love savoury dishes and this one really appeals to me especially as there is no sugar and I think would be lovely with a warm cuppa. Suggested you serve slices buttered. From Recipe+
- Preheat oven to 200C (180C fan forced).
- Line baking tray and a 21cmx10cm (base measurement) loaf pan with baking paper.
- Place pumpkin on pepared baking tray and bake the pumpkin for 20-25 minutes or until soft.
- Transfer to a large bowl and mash (you will need 3/4 cup mashed pumpkin).
- Add flour and rosemary to pumkin mash and then add parmesan (less your 2 reserved tablespoons which will be used on top of the loaf) and then season with salt and pepper. mix well and then add the milk and oil and then using a round bladed knife mix ingredients together.
- Spoon dough into prepared pan and using the back of a wet spoon, smooth top and sprinkle with walnuts, pressing in lightly and then sprinkle with reserved parmesan.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until a skewer inserted at centre comes out clean.
- Transfer to a wire rack, let cool a little and then slice and serve warm with butter.