1/5 Photos of Pumpkin, Parmesan and Walnut Scone Loaf
1 hr 20 mins
I really love savoury dishes and this one really appeals to me especially as there is no sugar and I think would be lovely with a warm cuppa. Suggested you serve slices buttered. From Recipe+
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 200C (180C fan forced).
- 2Line baking tray and a 21cmx10cm (base measurement) loaf pan with baking paper.
- 3Place pumpkin on pepared baking tray and bake the pumpkin for 20-25 minutes or until soft.
- 4Transfer to a large bowl and mash (you will need 3/4 cup mashed pumpkin).
- 5Add flour and rosemary to pumkin mash and then add parmesan (less your 2 reserved tablespoons which will be used on top of the loaf) and then season with salt and pepper. mix well and then add the milk and oil and then using a round bladed knife mix ingredients together.
- 6Spoon dough into prepared pan and using the back of a wet spoon, smooth top and sprinkle with walnuts, pressing in lightly and then sprinkle with reserved parmesan.
- 7Bake for 30-35 minutes or until a skewer inserted at centre comes out clean.
- 8Transfer to a wire rack, let cool a little and then slice and serve warm with butter.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin, Parmesan and Walnut Scone Loaf
Serving Size: 1 (189 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 476.9
- Calories from Fat 201
- Total Fat 22.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 20.3 mg
- Sodium 1069.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 15.9 g