Missy Wombat's Note:
This comes courtesy of Lowan Whole Foods and is a great way to use up that extra piece of cooked pumpkin or pumpkin puree.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all the ingredients.
- 2Mix well.
- 3Heat a frypan lightly greased with olive oil over medium heat.
- 4Shape the mixture ino balls.
- 5Place in the frypan and gently flatten into patties.
- 6Fry for 5-10 minutes on each side until golden brown.
- 7Serve with a salad and crusty bread rolls.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Patties
Serving Size: 1 (784 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 164.4
- Calories from Fat 60
- Total Fat 6.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 15.7 mg
- Sodium 332.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 12.3 g