1/4 Photos of Pumpkin Savoury Style Mash
Rhiannon and Matt's Note:
This recipe was developed and tested by Consumer Science students studying Community Nutrition at RMIT University, Victoria, Australia. For a flavour change, you can add ½ teaspoon of honey at step 3, leaving out the tahini paste and curry powder. For a high-energy alternative, add 1 teaspoon of cream and 1 tablespoon of margarine or butter before blending. We made it as posted and thought it was yum. Nutty & sweet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel pumpkin and roughly chop into small-medium size pieces.
- 2Place pumpkin in the microwave on high for 3 - 4 minutes or until soft.
- 3Add tahini paste, curry powder and margarine to the pumpkin.
- 4Blend together in a food processor until desired consistency.
- 5Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Savoury Style Mash
Serving Size: 1 (102 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 60.0
- Calories from Fat 13
- Total Fat 1.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 6.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 1.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: