1/1 Photo of Pumpkin Scones (Vegan, Egg Free, Lactose Free, Still Delicious)
These scones are quite easy to make but just a hint from someone who made this mistake... Make sure you put them on the TOP shelf of the oven to prevent burnt bottoms :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 220°C.
- 2Beat margarine and beat until soft then add sugar and egg replacer. Cream all together until light and fluffy.
- 3Sift flour, salt, and cinnamon together.
- 4Add pumpkin and milk alternately with the sifted ingredients into the creamed mixture until just combined. don not over mix.
- 5Turn scone dough onto a lightly floured surface and knead lightly.
- 6Roll or dress scone dough out, cut into desired shapes with a scone cutter.
- 7Place scone shapes close together on a lightly greased and flour dusted baking tray. Brush tops with a little milk.
- 8Bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes or until cooked (watch those bottoms) and golden.
- 9Remove from tray and cool slightly on a wire rack. Best served warm.
Browse Our Top Scones Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Scones Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Scones (Vegan, Egg Free, Lactose Free, Still Delicious)
Serving Size: 1 (394 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 84.8
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 277.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 2.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: