1/2 Photos of Quick and Easy Eggless Banana Bread
1 hr 15 mins
This eggless banana bread recipe uses milk/buttermilk as substitute. You can also use soy milk if you like. This egg free banana bread is very quick, fuss free yet nutritious, and makes a simple and wonderful snack for the family. It can be eaten plain or added with fruits, nuts, seeds and chocolate chips. Just add 1/2 cup of the nuts, etc to the mixture last, just before pouring the mixture into the loaf pan. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 11. Preheat oven to 350ºF/180ºC.
- 22. In a mixing bowl, combine mashed bananas with butter.
- 33. Add in milk, vanilla, and mix.
- 44. Add in sugar, baking soda, salt, and mix.
- 55. Add flour last and mix until just combined.
- 66. Pour mixture into a greased and floured bread loaf pan.
- 77. Bake for 1 hour or until a wooden pick comes out clean.
- 88. Allow to cool before removing from pan.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick and Easy Eggless Banana Bread
Serving Size: 1 (267 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 658.3
- Calories from Fat 224
- Total Fat 24.9 g
- Saturated Fat 15.4 g
- Cholesterol 65.2 mg
- Sodium 584.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 104.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 54.7 g
- Protein 7.4 g