1/1 Photo of Quick Cocolate Brownies
This is a no butter version of the American classic..it's still good and gooey though. Best eaten on the day that it's made.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 200 degrees C/ 400 degrees F/ Gas 6.
- 2Using a little of the sunflower oil, grease and line a 9" shallow cake tin.
- 3Melt the chocolate with the remaining oil in a heatproof bowl over simmering water, stirring until smooth.
- 4Beat the eggs lightly, then add to the chocolate, stirring vigorously. Beat in the flour, sugar and vanilla essence and pour into the prepared tin.
- 5Arrange the pecans on the top and bake for 10 minutes ( if you like a chewy brownie) if you like a more cake like brownie bake for an extra 5 minutes.
- 6Cut into squares and leave in the tin to cool.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick Cocolate Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (670 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 163.8
- Calories from Fat 115
- Total Fat 12.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 18.6 mg
- Sodium 9.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 2.6 g